I am an senior software engineer with over 12 years experience in software development.
To obtain a responsible and challenging position with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization of my opportunity for advancement.
Striving to become Erlang(OTP) and Python professional developer and architector.
- Career Achievements
- Design and implement system power emulator for HCM Electric Power company.
- Implement XMPP client for Livechat business.
- Implement ADS/ADC server using Webmachine, Mochiweb and CouchDB for Ads.
- Using Riak open source core for JSON data storing/serving in Rich Media Ads system.
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities.
- Involved in interviews for assessment of new potential Candidates.
Independent Software Contractor (US, Mar.2014-Present)
Senior Erlang Developer (Voalte Inc., US, Mar.2011-Feb.2014)
- Design and implement Voalte REST system.
- Design and implement Volate TEST automation system.
Senior Python Developer (Epic Adv., US and Canada, 2008-Feb.2011)
- Design and develop LiveChat client for Advertiser using XMPP protocol.
- Develop some modules for Ejabberd XMPP server.
- Migrated core application from C to Erlang.
- Develop XMPP automation test BOT with EXMPP.
- Develop backend for Eyengage.com (Eyengage is Ad Virtual Design Platform).
Software Engineer (HPT IT, VietNam, 2007-2008)
- Design and develop SDPS - Spaceman Data Processing System.
Software Engineer (FPT IS, VietNam, 2005-2006)
- Design and develop LIS - Land Information System.
- Land management using digital map (GIS).
Software Engineer (EVN HCMC , VietNam, 2001-2004)
- Design and develop PSE (Power System Emulator) system.
- Philip Fibiger (VP of software engineering at Voalte) | email: philip at fibiger.org
- Justin Kirby (my colleague at Voalté, Inc.) | cellphone: +1 585 705 1877 | email: justinkirby at gmail.com | jabber: zion at openaether.org
- Aleks Stojic (work together on freelance projects) | cellphone: +61 404 529 210 | email/gtalk: astojic86 at gmail.com